Chad Celi founded Reset Strategies based on a dramatic trend happening in the market: the death of traditional marketing. He noticed old marketing methods and approaches were no longer generating enough ROI and formed his company to help businesses “RESET” their revenues.
Chad’s insights & expertise has appeared in Forbes Magazine, on CBS, NBC, & FOX and other well-known media outlets.
He’s the Amazon best-selling author of Successonomics, an anthology collection of success tips from leading experts around the world, which featured thought leader Steve Forbes- editor in chief of Forbes Magazine.
Fun Trivia about Chad
- Why was Chad interviewed by Matt Lauer on NBC’s The Today Show?
- At what age did Chad become a member of MENSA, the High IQ Society?
- What three Fortune 500 companies has Chad worked for?
- What marketing message did Chad place in Times Square to reach 50 million people?
- What did both Oprah Winfrey and Chad Celi do with Tony Robbins?
- What did Chad promise on 04/04/04?
- Why did Chad interview to Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and Beyonce?
- How many children does Chad have under 8?
- Of the 14 countries Chad has traveled, where did he perform in front of 123,000 people?
- What’s the secret ingredient behind Chad’s superfood cacao tonic elixir?